Live PAM featuring dynamic applications for live media content browsing, control, edit and playout, all relying on a central database.
The IPDirector® content management suite features dynamic applications for live media content browsing, control, edit and playout, relying on a central database. With its open, modular architecture, IPDirector® can be adapted to any production environment and allows for easy integration and media exchange with any third-party system. Each interface is easy-to-use, guaranteeing fast and efficient content turnaround.
- Intuitive interfaces - IPDirector®’s intuitive interfaces give you the ability to quickly find the content that you need, and easily organize your clips, even in the middle of the most demanding live productions.
- Scalable solutions - IPDirector® lets you easily add ingest and playout channels for your production with an infrastructure that can stack and scale at the pace of your business.
- Work from anywhere - IPDirector® is extendable with editorial web tools like IPWeb, an HTML5 web app that gives users instant access to content – no matter where they are.
- Flexible logging functions - When dealing with live content, simple media labels don’t suffice. IPDirector® allows your team to implement flexible metadata profiles and timecoded annotations that fit your editorial needs and your content.
- Reach a broader audience - The new Publish Add-On enabled by VIA Flow allows you to easily publish single or multiple clips and playlists to social media platforms such as Facebook, generating extra revenue as well as increased engagement time.
- Complete collaboration - IPDirector® provides access to content, incoming feeds and multi-site contribution for more efficient collaboration amongst production teams.
- Multiple camera ingest
- Instant review
- Rough cut editing
- Clip transfer and streaming to craft editor and storage
- Highlights import form craft editors
- Graphics import from graphical devices
- Online storage and nearline storage control