The Tesira SERVER-IO offers the flexibility to have scalable DSP and I/O in the same device, with up to three DSP-2 cards and up to 12 I/O cards, as well as AVB and/or CobraNet®.
The SERVER-IO can support up to 12 Standard Tesira I/O cards for up to 48 channels of audio I/O (e.g. mic and line level, VoIP, and telephone interface). The SERVER-IO can also be configured with one 420 x 420 channel AVB-1 card or one AVB-1 card and one or two 32 x 32 channel SCM-1 CobraNet cards. An integral network card provides redundant network connection for configuration setup and control of the Tesira network.
The on-board DSP features two new Biamp algorithms, SpeechSense™ and AmbientSense™, which enhance speech processing by more accurately distinguishing between human speech and noise.
Customizable I/O configurations enable easy rightsizing of system design, and I/O can be distributed from a central location. And the SERVER-IO integrates flexibly, by allowing control networking to run on a separate (existing) Ethernet network.
With so much flexibility in one device, the Tesira SERVER-IO can help you do more with less.
- Supports up to 3 DSP-2 cards
- Up to 12 I/O cards with maximum 48 channels of audio
- 420 x 420 channels of digital I/O with AVB
- Optional 32 x 32 CobraNet audio networking
- Configuration and control networking over Ethernet
- Supports network redundancy
- Local GPIO connections
- Front panel LCD display for device and system information
- New processing algorithms: SpeechSense and AmbientSense
- Signal processing via intuitive software allows configuration and control for: signal routing and mixing,
- equalization, filtering, dynamics, delay and much more
- Wide selection of I/O cards available
- 4-channel Acoustic Echo Cancellation card (also includes AGC and ANC) and Ambient Noise Compensation card available
- Extensive expansion devices (Input, Output, Logic, etc) available as part of the Tesira digital audio networking platform
- Rack mountable (3RU)
- CE marked, UL listed, RoHS compliant