We offer digital signage players with our software application running on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise as an integrated product. All of our players have built-in security, including Windows Firewall, to ensure your data is protected at all times.
Digital signage players support both static and dynamic IP addresses, and remote updates and diagnostics allow maximum accessibility to deliver information quickly. All of our players are quality tested – OS, chipset compatibility, playback, etc. – so they’re highly reliable for signage systems.
All of our players have an integrated backup and recovery software application that allows you to restore your media player back to its factory OS and software configuration, if ever needed. You can also easily set up additional recovery points.
Dimensions: 7.5”w x 4.3”d x 1.73”h
Weight: 4 lbs.
Max Power: 33 watts
Processor: Intel i3-7100U, 2.4GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR4 2133MHz
Hard Drive: 120GB M.2 SSD
OS: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019
Network: 10/100/1000 Ethernet, optional wireless card
AV Outputs: HDMI 2.0a
AV Inputs: optional HDMI input card
Included: Power cord, VESA wall mount with 75 mm x 75 mm and 100 mm x 100 mm pattern sizes
The following options are available for the 4K and HDn player hardware:
• Wireless Networking Card - Part Number VX-S-GW3
• HDMI Input Card - Part Number VX-S-GVH
- Runs on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise as an integrated product
- Built-in security, including Windows Firewall
- Supports both static and dynamic IP addresses
- Remote updates and diagnostics
- Quality tested, backup and recovery app included