Laptop or Desktop Webcam Lets You Connect with Family, Friends, Clients and Co-Workers
This 1080p webcam attaches securely to your laptop or desktop computer and allows you to fully engage in video calls, live streams, online classes, virtual work meetings and other video applications. The 2-megapixel AWC-002 supports high-definition (HD) resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, including 1080p, at 30 frames per second (fps). The 70-degree wide-angle lens minimizes dead angles. Advanced H.264 video compression ensures high-quality HD transmission.
Enjoy Conversations with Clear Communication and Sound Quality
The built-in microphone with noise reduction clearly captures audio within 20 feet of the USB webcam. Even in a home office near rambunctious kids, a rumbling dishwasher and outside construction, your voice comes through loud and clear. Conversations with family members or work colleagues are just like sitting across the kitchen table or conference table.
Lens Cover and LEDs Help Protect Your Privacy
Don’t become the subject of a viral video because you didn’t realize your webcam was recording. The AWC-002 features a movable lens cover that lets you avoid accidental and potentially embarrassing video feeds. A red LED lets you know the webcam is powered on. A green LED indicates the webcam is live and you are on camera.
- Captures full HD 1080p video at 30 fps for crystal-clear conference calls and virtual visits
- Built-in microphone with noise reduction captures clean audio up to 20 feet away
- Compatible with most popular video clients, including Zoom, Skype and MS Teams
- Movable lens cover protects lens and provides extra privacy when needed
- Included adapter allows connection to your laptop or PC’s USB-A or USB-C port
- System Requirements:
- Laptop or PC with USB 2.0 port or later
- Windows (7, 8, 10 or later), macOS (10.10 or later), Android (5.0 or later) or Chrome operating system
- Video-calling web app, such as Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting or Google Duo
- Package Includes:
- AWC-002 1080p USB Webcam
- USB-A to USB-C adapter
- Owner’s manual