Create dynamic, multimedia lessons with hands-on, interactive content in real time.
With wireless and cordless mobility, the SMART Document Camera enhances how teachers capture and display live images and video with sound. Teachers use the SMART Document Camera to show printed documents, objects and even microscope views anywhere in their classrooms, creating an interactive experience with SMART Notebook software.
Integrated with Notebook
Teachers access and control the SMART Document Camera directly from SMART Notebook software, making it easy to
add multimedia content to lessons. Students can write over, copy and save captured video and images.
Portable and Adaptable Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi connectivity and 6.5 hr rechargeable battery give teachers the freedom to use the SMART Document Camera from anywhere in the classroom. Also, standard HDMI and USB options means teachers can choose the location and set up that works best for them.
Any Object, Any Size, Any Angle
The flexible goose neck design captures images and video at any angle. Easily attach the SMART Document Camera to
a microscope to let the whole class view and interact with tiny objects in a big way.
Abstract concepts come to life in vivid, 1080p HD resolution featuring 12x digital zoom capability and 30 fps video with
audio. Teachers convert real-time content into high-quality multimedia materials and hands-on learning experiences.
• Microscope adapter
• Remote control
• Anti-glare sheet
- Integrated with Notebook - access and control the SMART Document Camera directly from SMART Notebook software, making it easy to add multimedia content to lessons.
- Wireless and Cordless - Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi connectivity and 6.5 hr rechargeable battery enable use anywhere in the classroom
- Flexible gooseneck design captures images and video at any angle
- Real-time HD - vivid, 1080p HD resolution
- 12x digital zoom
- Microscope adaptor included
- Remote control included
- Anti-glare sheet included