The RCI Custom Products EB Series Box Cover is the most effective way to make use of standard sized recessed electrical boxes. EB series covers provide the perfect solution when security and controlled access to connectors and other devices is desired. Effectively utilized in venues such as convention centers, ballrooms, press rooms, stadiums, and houses of worship. These rugged flush mount box covers are fabricated from 16-gauge CRS and have a powder coat paint finish for durability and to meet aesthetic requirements. Most importantly, the EB series box may be oriented in any direction, allowing the ultimate in flexibility during installation. Adapter panels are available to facilitate the mounting of standard sized panels. Alternately, these panels may be custom configured with any type of user specified connectivity. Door may be custom ordered with mouse hole and hinged flap for cable access. Useable depth behind the locked door is 1 1/8". Units include a one-inch trim flange (2" total each direction) to cleanly finish the installation.
- Rugged 16-gauge steel construction
- Easily installed in any direction or orientation
- Continuous durable piano hinged door
- Cylinder lock with two keys or push to latch mechanism included
- 1 1/8" useable space inside cover
- 2" Trim (1" on all sides) flange to finish installation
- Various sizes and powder coat finishes to meet project requirements