E-MHDM-M-0.5 Micro HDMI cable is designed for installations that require extreme cable flexibility or installations where space is at a premium. The cable is very small and flexible, and the hood is less than half the size of a normal molded HDMI connector. Typical installation environments include podium and table top interfaces, behind flat panel displays, or in equipment racks.
The E-MHDM-M micro HDMI cables are constructed of 36 AWG conductors surrounded by dual shields of tinned copper braid and aluminum foil to prevent external interference. Even though the thickness of the cable does not exceed 4 mm (0.16 inch), all wire connections are present, which will make this cable an ideal substitute for bulkier standard size HDMI cables.
The E-MHDM-M micro HDMI cables are available from 0.5 meter to 4 meter lengths. The 2 meter lengths and longer include active RedMere® chipsets for boost and equalization, which is housed on the
sink (display) side of the cable. The active cables are directional due to the chipsets and the source and sink sides are labeled accordingly. Care must be taken to ensure these active cables are plugged into powered receptacles, a passive junction on a wall plate or table interface will not have the power
requirement to drive the equalization chipset. All lengths support data rates of 10.2 Gbps. Resolutions up to 4Kx2K, 3D, 1080p, all audio formats, CEC, and Audio Return Channel are supported by all lengths and Ethernet is supported by 3.0 meter and shorter lengths.
The E-MHDM-M micro HDMI cables are not rated for in-wall applications. These are AWM rated for class
2 device interconnection and internal equipment hookup.
- HDMI "A" Male to "A" Male Connectivity
- All Gold Plated Contact Surfaces
- Ultra small flexible diameter cable 3.6mm
- 36 AWG TMDS Pair Construction
- Dual Layer Foil and High % Braid shielding
- Flexible Polyvinyl Chloride Jacket
- AWM rating, RoHS Compliant
- Third Party ATC Certified HDMI(R) High Speed
- 10.2 Gbps / 4Kx2K / 3D / CEC
- All HDMI Audio formats supported
- HDMI Digital Multimedia Device Interconnection
- Rack patching HDMI equipment
- Inter and Intra device Interconnection