This floor box series provides an excellent activation solution for applications where single service is required in open space areas. The floor box is offered in a stamped steel construction, designed to be installed in above grade concrete floor applications and to meet a wide range of market requirements. This floor box series has many applications, some of which are schools, financial institutions, and commercial office buildings.
- TopGuard protection: All cover assemblies for the Omnibox Floor Box Series have TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power and communication compartments
- Fully adjustable box: Before and after concrete pour adjustability. Lower installed cost
- Concrete-tight stamped steel construction: Lower cost option for above grade applications
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc: to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile: Aesthetically pleasing assemblies are interchangeable for both cast-iron and stamped steel
- Datacom connectivity options: Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use