ODYSSEY is an all-in-one BYOD Speakerphone with a presentation switch, wireless casting and an HDBT out port. It allows everyone to hear the sound in the meeting room during conference calls and to show a presentation from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with USB Type-C port or HDMI in. The USB-C port also provides 60W of charging power. When connected through the Type-C port/HDMI In port, HDMI out/ HDBT out can support resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz, while through USB 3.0 Display-Link technology, it can support resolutions up to 1080P at 60Hz. With a 360-degree 4x Mic array that picks up sound from any angle, including echo cancellation, active background noise reduction and speech enhancement, HT-ODYSSEY offers excellent meeting performance.
- All-in-one meeting collaboration with mic, speaker, and built in presentation switch.
- Powerful and stable BYOD feature for sharing content via Miracast, AirPlay and HT-Voyager.
- Built-in HDBT module allows for 4K video signal extension up to 40m.
- 10W enhanced speaker with crystal sound can be heard anywhere clearly in the meeting room.
- Powerful Mic array with omni-directional pickup, unique automatic echo cancellation and noise reduction.
- Compatible with old and new laptops with multi-connector cable provided. (USB Type-C and USB 3.0 Type-A Adapter)
- Touch buttons, smart LED indicator for showing dynamic talking direction.
- Auto detects source status to send power on/off command to sync display.
- Plug and Play compatibility for Window, Mac OS, and Android, also UC platforms like Zoom, WebEx, Teams, etc.