MONTREAL AND CHICAGO – March 24, 2016 – Haivision, a market leader in enterprise video and streaming solutions, is exhibiting at NAB 2016 and will showcase technologies that help broadcasters distribute more video at less cost.
Steps away from the Las Vegas Convention Center at the Renaissance Hotel, Haivision will demonstrate new live video workflows powered by H.264, HEVC/H.265 and UHD/4K encoding and transcoding, as well as hybrid cloud contribution and distribution workflows. Haivision will showcase the following technologies:
- Live HEVC Encoders/Transcoders: Learn how Haivision’s new HEVC hardware appliance and software-based encoders and transcoders stream over bandwidth-constricted networks.
- Live 4K Encoder: Haivision’s new live 4K encoder fuels the highest quality streaming events, supporting the latest video compression (HEVC/H.265 and H.264) and encapsulation (MPEG-DASH, HLS, RTMP) standards.
- Public Internet Workflows: See how to replace expensive satellite and custom network infrastructures by making lower cost and readily available public Internet connections reliable and secure with Haivision’s SRT protocol.
- Makito X Video Encoder: Unparalleled performance with the industry’s leading live, low latency, H.264 encoder and decoder appliances.
- Cloud Solutions: Video contribution and distribution with Haivision’s video streaming solutions leveraging AWS Marketplace, Microsoft Azure and Akamai.
Haivision will also demonstrate important broadcast solutions from three technology partners. Powered by Haivision’s video streaming technologies, these solutions showcase the opportunities of broadcasting high quality video using readily available and cost effective Internet connections:
- Mobile Contribution and Monitoring: Accelerated Media Technologies, the leading provider of electronic news gathering, digital satellite news gathering and electronic field production vehicles, will demonstrate ENGenesis, the next generation 2/7GHz BAS Band system leveraging LTE technology and supporting bi-directional low latency video between broadcast trucks and television stations.
- Remote Caller Production: The Video Call Center has created a revolutionary platform supporting video caller television. At the intersection of social and mass media, TV and the web, the Video Call Center enables a talk show host to operate from their local station and engage remote audiences using video calls from laptops, mobile devices and Skype.
- Remote Interviews: Globelynx, the broadcast technology company, will demonstrate how they help global Fortune 500 companies promote their expertise and increase brand exposure with reliable, high quality interviews that can go on-air instantly from the branded environment of the office.
Haivision at NAB 2016 Join Haivision at NAB 2016 at the Renaissance Hotel, 2nd Floor, steps away from the Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall. Haivision will showcase live video workflows with H.264/HEVC and HD/4K encoding and transcoding supported by Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) end-to-end technology. See our new HEVC low latency hardware video encoder, our new software-based encoder supporting 4K HEVC, and our on-premise and cloud video contribution and distribution workflows. Haivision will also showcase solution partners highlighting remote caller production with The Video Call Center, remote interviews with Globelynx, mobile contribution and monitoring with Accelerated Media Technologies and 4K displays with Primeview.
About Haivision Haivision, a private company founded in 2004, provides media management and video streaming solutions that help the world’s leading organizations communicate, collaborate and educate. Haivision is recognized as one of the most influential companies in video by Streaming Media and one of the fastest growing companies by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago, with regional offices located throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and South America. Learn more at haivision.com.