The "modular glue" for IP infrastructures, capable of doing all audio and video processing still required in the IP world.
Built to fit in any existing and future IP broadcast infrastructure, the Neuron platform offers the most powerful processing capabilities in the industry. Neuron can accommodate a wide range of audio & video processing needs in IP environments, and bridges the gap between SDI and any type of IP media streams, protecting your investments today for future demands.
- Unparalleled density - Because the processing boards are entirely based on a 100Gb/s architecture, and because we are using the biggest and most powerful FPGAs in the world, one board can process up to 32 HD channels or 8 UHD channels. Two boards will f
- Huge set of functions - Bridging, Embedding, De-embedding, Synchronization, HDRSDR, Shuffling, Back-up switching, Isolation (firewall), up/down/cross conversion and more video and audio processing is possible.
- Designed for IP and hybrid environments - Neuron is entirely based on IP technology and has SDI connectivity as option. This ensures a feature set which includes all IP-specific functions without having to use additional modules.
- Designed for optimized TCO - Support of high bandwidth QSFP+ modules to decrease connectivity costs. Using the same hardware for all processing variations ensuring the highest flexibility on the market. On average 60% less power consumption.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface - Neuron can be configured and controlled using a very intuitive graphical user interface in Cerebrum, EVS’ control and monitoring system.
- Future ready - As the Broadcast Market is changing rapidly, Neuron is able to adapt to any environment, whether you are in a broadcast facility or in a datacenter.
- A/V processing capabilities: frame synchronization, up/down/cross conversion, color correction, HDR conversion, audio (de-)embedding and shuffling, audio gain/phase, JPEG-XS compression and UHD remapping.
- All A/V processing applications run on the same hardware, providing a safe investment as the hardware can be repurposed when requirements change or when a dynamic use of resources is needed
- Completely flexible I/O configuration
- 2 processing boards per 1RU frame
- Unparalleled density (up to 32 HD channels or 8 UHD channels per board)
- Dual true 100Gb/s (single MAC) Ethernet QSFP28 connections per board
- Quad 25Gb/s Ethernet SFP28 connections per board
- ST2022-6, ST2110-10/20/30/31 and AES67 compliant
- NMOS IS-04, IS-05 and SDP compliant
- Hot swappable redundant power supplies
- Optional SDI connectivity (8x 12G in, 8x 12G out, 24x bidirectional 3G SDI on HD-BNC)
- Up to 60% less power usage and 6x higher density than comparable modular systems