Broadcast control and monitoring system. Easily control, configure and monitor your workflows in any production environment.
As a complete Broadcast Control System (BCS), Cerebrum gives you control over your most critical broadcast operations. Accessible via one application, the system’s powerful and highly customizable interfaces allow you to control, configure and monitor any broadcast environment the way you want. Cerebrum is designed to be robust in both small to large infrastructures and adapted for SDI and IP, offering you a scalable solution that is ready for today’s and tomorrow’s operations.
- Everything is customizable - Users are free to modify the interfaces’ default templates or design their own for a highly customizable experience, both on a live system as well as offline at home using snapshots of the system.
- Designed for mission critical live events - Built on a database system, Cerebrum can handle many operational commands in milliseconds. It lets you access all configuration information from any client, making it especially advantageous for larger systems
- Adaptable to any scenario - Cerebrum is designed to be robust in both simple and very complex scenarios and is adapted for SDI and IP environments. Its use also goes beyond the broadcasting industry, allowing you to control for example: motorized monito
- Agnostic licensing model - You don’t buy device specific drivers or licenses. Instead you buy a number of device points which you can use for any device, using any of the more than 180 included protocols.
- Lower cost of ownership - Competitively priced options, comprehensive functionality and user-friendliness combine to reduce the need for manual intervention. Cerebrum offers you potentially dramatic savings.
- For today’s and tomorrow’s operation - Besides configuring and controlling conventional SDI environments, Cerebrum is fully capable of managing IP infrastructures using for instance NMOS IS-04 and IS-05. With the integration of EVS Score Master IP Flow O
- New: IP Routing License:
- End-point control of Live IP signals
- Easy control of IP "crosspoints" in traditional Router Control interfaces
- Templated sender/receiver configuration
- Improved NMOS IS-04 implementation
- Support for 3rd party Network Management Systems
- New: Scheduling License:
- Allows you to plan events containing multiple actions
- Actions will be carried out automatically by Cerebrum
- Multiple triggers can be configured for each event
- Option to maintain multiple timelines to manage events for multiple channels
- Control panels - Operate any device or router in your facility using Cerebrum's highly customizable control panels