Design simplicity and rugged components, the Ultimate Folding Screen withstands the rigors of repeated set up and tear downs in demanding applications. This portable projection screen features a lock-and-load latch that provides an extremely rigid frame. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed to prevent the screen from dislodging. The flat viewing surface offers better image quality to accommodate today's varied viewing formats. Anodized aluminum tubing provides stability for larger projection screen sizes that are ideal for churches and expo halls.
- Borders are electronically welded using PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Clear anodized 1 1/4" x .070" (32 mm x 2 mm) wall aluminum tubing frame.
- Standard legs support screen in a vertical position.
- Legs adjust in 6" (152 mm) increments up or down with durable hinge locking mechanism.
- Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.