Allows a TSW-760 or TSW-1060 touch screen to be mounted to a glass wall or other smooth, flat surface. Can also be mounted over an electrical box. Ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications. Provides a 20° upward tilt angle for ADA compliance.
The TSW-760/1060-MSMK Multi-Surface Mount Kit provides a versatile surface mounting solution for a TSW-760 or TSW-1060 Touch Screen. Using the Multi-Surface Mount Kit, the touch screen device can be mounted directly to glass, granite, marble, wood paneling, plaster, smooth masonry, or virtually any other flat surface. When installed, the touch screen is angled upwards at a 20° tilt to allow for mounting at an ADA approved height.
Provisions are included for attaching securely to a flat, smooth surface without screws using the included peel-and-stick adhesive pad. To ensure a finished appearance when mounted to a transparent glass wall, a cosmetic label is provided, which simply affixes to the opposing side of the glass behind the unit. Alternately, the unit can be mounted over an electrical box using the screws provided. Wiring may be run through the back of the unit, or through one of the raceway knockouts located on the bottom or either side of the unit.
The kit comes complete with self-adhering plastic raceway for use on smooth surfaces to conceal wires running to the touch screen from the floor, ceiling, or an adjacent wall, pillar, or mullion. The raceway is paintable and is composed of three 3 foot (0.91 m) sections plus an assortment of elbows and couplings.
- Enables mounting a TSW-760 or TSW-1060 touch screen to virtually any flat, smooth surface
- Ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications
- Provides a 20° upward tilt angle for ADA compliance
- Secure, screwless installation using peel-and-stick adhesive pad
- Perfect for mounting to a glass wall or partition
- Includes an assortment of raceway to conceal wiring
- Also allows attachment to a variety of electrical boxes