Crestron Fusion® provides you with the information you need to optimize your biggest investments:
By helping knowledge workers locate workspaces, and easily connect to the people and tools they need, Crestron Fusion reduces the wasted time and frustration they experience throughout their day, enabling them to be as productive as possible.
By providing complete visibility of every room in every building around the campus or around the world, Crestron Fusion helps real estate and facilities managers maximize room usage, and make data-driven decisions about workspace utilization and energy consumption.
By providing complete visibility to every AV device and environmental system across the organization, Crestron Fusion enables managers to gather data on which technology people are using and schedule preventive maintenance that maximizes equipment uptime, all on a robust, secure and scalable platform.
Building the technology that integrates technology
Crestron integrates systems and technologies that typically operate in silos, so they work together as a single system. Audio, video, voice and data, lighting, security, digital signage, Building Management Systems (BMS), shades, and HVAC systems can be centrally monitored, managed and controlled. Crestron software adds a layer of intelligence to turn an organization into an Intelligent Enterprise.
Crestron Fusion provides more data points and connects them in ways that no other software can. Robust usage and analytic reports supply the intelligence and insight needed to make informed decisions about purchasing, scheduling, resource allocation, and workspace design that make knowledge workers more productive and organizations more efficient.
- GLOBAL DEVICE MANAGEMENT
- Proactively monitor and manage your global network of AV devices in a single location
- When devices go offline, instantly issues alerts to technical support team to perform maintenance, thereby averting employee impacts
- Real-time 3D visualization of entire buildings across the organization and the status of spaces and all devices within them; provides better understanding of organizational performance
- Managers can view all occupied or vacant rooms, as well as rooms that are booked, but vacant, so they can be released for use, increasing productivity in the process
- Monitor and track device usage to schedule routine preventive maintenance, such as projector lamp replacement or display calibration
- Track and get reports on device usage by time, date, and users
- Usage reports enable you to see how often rooms get used, who's using them, and the technology being used; this data can be leveraged to optimize room usage and more effectively plan budgets and forecast staffing needs
- ADVANCED SCHEDULING
- Native calendar integration augments existing Outlook®, Google® Calendar™, IBM® Notes®*, Microsoft® Office 365®, Microsoft Exchange™, or CollegeNET® 25Live® (R25®) server
- (*Available on-premises only)
- Crestron Outlook plug-in enhances functionality by adding filters and selectable room attributes, ensuring efficient resource allocation
- Scheduling panels outside room enable you to instantly determine room status, book the room, or release it back into inventory**, if it's unused
- (**requires occupancy sensor)
- Crestron PinPoint app provides knowledge workers with personal, mobile, dynamic scheduling tool; contextual information enables them to book spaces based on where they are, what they're trying to do, and with whom they are working
- PinPoint app provides wayfinding and automatically connects to Crestron AirMedia® for wireless presentation
- CENTRALIZED HELP DESK AND SUPPORT
- Centralized technical documentation repository for each space empowers support staff to quickly resolve issues in any room
- Direct connection from touch screen in the room to support staff enables meeting participants to instantly send help request
- Instant messaging via the control panel enables support staff to communicate directly with meeting participants, providing comfort and accelerating resolution
- Support staff can remotely take control of technology in the room to resolve user errors, reset room controls, turn on video conferencing, or change device settings; provides a highly cost-effective solution for first level support
- Live webcam enables support teams to see results of their efforts in real-time
- Provide live voice support via the control panel with RavaSIP to enhance support and ease communication
- BROADCAST MESSAGING
- Provides platform to increase emergency preparedness
- Create and store instructions, safety protocols, and images that can be evaluated and perfected before critical situations arise
- Custom directions can be distributed and displayed on a room-by-room, floor-by-floor, building-by-building, or even entire geographic location basis
- In the event of an emergency, broadcast messages can automatically override content on Crestron Connected™ displays and on Crestron touch screens in the room
- USER EXPERIENCE AND AUTOMATION
- No-touch startup; enter a room and the meeting begins (lights on, displays on, welcome message on the display)
- One-touch video conference join reduces complexity for employees and promotes use of system, thereby maximizing investment
- Meeting space is automatically reset for next group when participants exit
- Participants can instantly share content from smart devices as soon as they enter room
- Recorded lectures, presentations, and meetings can automatically be pushed to server for processing, so they can be quickly reviewed, stored, and accessed for streaming
- ASSET AND SPACE UTILIZATON
- Track and report data points such as connectivity preferences, device utilization, and space utilization to detect and correct misuse
- Custom reports provide actionable data to enable management and optimization of resources and investments
- Built on a power database, data can be extracted into third party big-data tools for analysis
- SMART BUILDING INTEGRATION
- Reduce energy consumption by centrally monitoring, measuring, managing, and controlling lighting and building power systems in real-time in every space
- Create intelligent routines and adaptive schedules that optimize HVAC, lighting, and shade positions based on time of day, time of year, occupancy, and how the room is used
- Integrates with existing Building Management Systems, so work spaces become smarter, sustainable, and more cost effective
- CRESTRON FUSION CUSTOM REPORTS
- Crestron Fusion gives you the analytics reports you need to acquire valuable insight into how your meeting rooms, facilities, and AV equipment are being used and how energy is being consumed.
- The reporting interface enables new reports to be added at any time.
- We can custom-build reports that support whatever business decisions you need to make, using any data that Crestron Fusion collects.
- Request Custom Crestron Fusion Report
- DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
- We’ll tailor a Crestron Fusion Cloud implementation that meets your organizational goals, all on a flexible, secure, enterprise-grade platform you can grow on.
- Crestron Fusion Cloud
- You can get all the benefits of an “on the premises” solution without the responsibilities of managing additional servers on your corporate network.
- The Crestron Enterprise Deployment Group provides expert deployment services to ensure flawless implementation.
- The monthly Cloud service includes the initial deployment, configuration, training, and support.
- If you have the expertise, space, and budget, you may choose to purchase and maintain your own Virtual Machine (VM guest), dedicated server, or pre-installed Crestron server and house it in your local datacenter.
- Your staff can configure the server on a VLAN for the network connectivity to the Crestron equipment.
- Crestron Hosted Scheduling Service
- If you simply want to take advantage of Crestron’s world-class scheduling panels, you can work with our Crestron Fusion Deployment Group to set up your hosted account and point your scheduling panels at the server.
- Crestron PinPoint™
- Having Crestron Fusion in the building and PinPoint on your iPhone® is like having a personal assistant at your side throughout the day.
- The first personal productivity app for knowledge workers, PinPoint clears a path for you to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently.
- Interruptions are minimized, saving millions of dollars in lost productivity and wasted resources.
- The PinPoint app communicates via Bluetooth with proximity detection beacons throughout the building,
- so it can direct you to the nearest appropriate room that’s available, and can automatically connect you to the AirMedia wireless presentation system in the room.
- CRESTRON FUSION DEPLOYMENT SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- Application Requirements
- Our team of experts will help you understand the full offering, identifying the Crestron Fusion applications that are right for you.
- Crestron Fusion Architect
- Once an application is submitted, this team works with you to craft a complete Scope of Work, define critical interfaces, identify standardization, answer your unique security and topology questions,
- and, finally, create a plan and proposal that will result in a flawless implementation.
- Crestron Fusion Deployment
- Upon approval of the plan, this team of specialists works with the dealer or CSP (Crestron Services Provider) programmer to implement programming modules, configure the software, and setup the server.
- Crestron Fusion Support
- After the system is fully deployed, this team provides on-going maintenance of the cloud servers, phone support, and upgrade management