Provides power to STEINEL low voltage occupancy sensors and other control devises. Contains a Mode Switch to select either manual ON or automatic ON operation.
As part of our endeavour to deliver professional lighting and control solutions for the entire enterprise, Crestron is pleased to offer STEINEL PROFESSIONAL products, which are available for sale through authorized Crestron Commercial Lighting system integrators.
Based in Germany, STEINEL PROFESSIONAL has been manufacturing lighting controls for over 25 years. Their product offering includes a wide variety of controls and sensors for indoor and outdoor applications.
The TR 100 is a full featured power pack that provides power to STEINEL low voltage occupancy sensors and other control devises. They are Class 2 output power supplies, suitable for parallel interconnection.
The power packs switch the load(s) ON and OFF in response to signals from the control devices. Each power pack contains a Mode Switch to select either manual ON or automatic ON operation. In manual ON mode, occupants operate a low voltage momentary switch to turn lights ON.
All wires have UL Style 1659, 250°C, 600V insulation:
• 18 AWG: Black for Line and White for Neutral
• 12 AWG: two Red wires for normally open dry contact from the 20A relay
• 22 AWG: 4 low voltage conductors: Red (+24VDC), Black (-24VDC), Blue (Control Input), Gray (Momentary Switch Input)
- Convenient mode switch selects either manual ON or automatic ON operation
- LED status indicator
- Switching is performed at, or close to, the zero-cross of the AC waveform in order to improve relay performance
- 1/2 inch threaded nipple and two lock nuts are used to secure to a standard 1/2” knockout
- Low voltage momentary switch input allows for manual control in automatic or manual mode
- Switching Power Supply provides up to 250mA of 24VDC to low voltage controls
- 15A receptacle load control rated