As part of our endeavour to deliver professional lighting and control solutions for the entire enterprise, Crestron is pleased to offer STEINEL PROFESSIONAL products, which are available for sale through authorized Crestron Commercial Lighting system integrators.
Based in Germany, STEINEL PROFESSIONAL has been manufacturing lighting controls for over 25 years. Their product offering includes a wide variety of controls and sensors for indoor and outdoor applications.
The IR Quattro HD COM2-24 is a low voltage, high definition, passive infrared presence detector setting a new standard in lighting and HVAC control with minimal movement required for human presence detection. Lighting is controlled in relation to both the presence of motion and ambient light levels. The HVAC output (isolated normally open and normally closed dry contacts) are signaled in relation to only the presence of motion. Features four pyroelectric detectors with a high performance lens system that creates a new global standard in detection with 4,800 switching zones. Operational choices of manual on or auto on with either momentary or maintained switch options. Included light level feature provides the option to turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy savings.
The innovative mechanical reach setting enables the designer with a precise method of controlling lighting zones by means of optimizing the sensors detection reach without compromising sensitivity providing true precise presence detection in the desired detection zone. The convenient “COM-Link” feature enables multiple sensors to link together via the communication link for pier to pier grouping achieving expanded detection zones with control set up functions set at only one primary sensor for the entire group.
Mounting options provide for 4" Square box, 4" Octagon box, Round 3.0 Mud-Ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs. The available service and user wireless remotes provide simplified commissioning and occupant convenience.
The Control PRO group of presence detectors are available in multiple presence detection technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning as well as lighting (as in the COM2-24 versions) and optional 1-10V dimming and daylighting options (in the DIM-24 versions).
The typical application is for offices, schools and other indoor public building spaces.
- Low voltage (18 to 24VDC/VAC) sensor for use with a power pack or building automation system
- Independent ON and OFF time settings for the HVAC (NO/NC)
- High definition detection with adjustable reach setting
- Square coverage pattern with 4800 switching zones
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN)/automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary/maintained switch option
- ON only/ON and OFF manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off with sufficient daylight
- COM-Link allows up to 10 sensors to be grouped together
- Auto-HVAC mode reduces presence detection sensitivity and requires additional detection verification before signaling the HVAC output