As part of our endeavour to deliver professional lighting and control solutions for the entire enterprise, Crestron is pleased to offer STEINEL PROFESSIONAL products, which are available for sale through authorized Crestron Commercial Lighting system integrators.
Based in Germany, STEINEL PROFESSIONAL has been manufacturing lighting controls for over 25 years. Their product offering includes a wide variety of controls and sensors for indoor and outdoor applications.
The IR Quattro HD COM1-WR is a line voltage, high definition, passive infrared presence detector setting a new standard in lighting control with minimal movement required for human presence detection. Features four pyroelectric detectors with a high performance lens system that creates a new global standard in detection with 4,800 switching zones. Operational choices of manual on or auto on with either momentary or maintained switch options. Included light level feature provides the option to turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy savings.
The innovative mechanical reach setting enables the designer with a precise method of controlling lighting zones by means of optimizing the detection reach without compromising sensitivity providing true precise presence detection in the desired detection zone. The convenient “COM-Link” feature enables multiple sensors to link together via the communication link for pier to pier grouping achieving expanded detection zones with convenient control set up functions set at only one primary sensor for the entire group.
Mounting options provide for 4” Square box, 4” Octagon box or Round 3.0 Mud-Ring. The available time saving wireless remote commissioning set up tool and the user /occupant wireless remote provides addition convenience.
The Control PRO group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting (as in the COM2-24 versions) and optional 1-10 volt dimming and daylighting options (in the DIM-24 versions).
The typical application is for offices, schools and other indoor public building spaces.
- Line voltage lighting control (120/230/277VAC, 50/60Hz)
- Extremely high definition PIR presence detection
- 4 pyros (infrared pyroelectric detectors)
- 4800 Switching zones
- Mechanical reach setting
- Square coverage pattern
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN)/automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary/maintained switch option
- ON only/ON and OFF manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off when sufficient daylight is present
- Mounts to a 4” Square box, 4” Octagon box or Round 3.0 Mud-Ring
- COM-Link communication allows for up to 10 sensors to be grouped together
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy