As part of our endeavour to deliver professional lighting and control solutions for the entire enterprise, Crestron is pleased to offer STEINEL PROFESSIONAL products, which are available for sale through authorized Crestron Commercial Lighting system integrators.
Based in Germany, STEINEL PROFESSIONAL has been manufacturing lighting controls for over 25 years. Their product offering includes a wide variety of controls and sensors for indoor and outdoor applications.
The IR CM COM1-24 is a low voltage passive infrared corner mount presence detector setting a new standard in lighting control with minimal movement required for human presence detection. It features a pyroelectric detector with a high performance lens system creating 520 switching zones. Operational choices of manual on or auto on with either momentary or maintained switch options. Included light level feature provides the option to turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy savings.
The convenient “COM-Link” feature enables multiple sensors to link together via the communication link for peer to peer grouping achieving expanded detection zones with convenient control set up functions set at only one primary sensor for the entire group. The available service and user wireless remotes provide simplified commissioning and occupant convenience.
The typical application is for offices, conference rooms, classrooms and other indoor public building spaces.
- Low voltage (18 to 24VDC/VAC) sensor for use with a power pack or building automation system
- PIR Presence Detection with 520 switching zones
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN)/automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary/maintained switch option
- ON only/ON and OFF manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off when sufficient daylight is present
- COM-Link communication allows for up to 10 sensors to be grouped together
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy