The DM-RMC-4K-100-C provides a simple one-box interface solution for a single display device as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It functions as a DM 8G+® receiver and control interface, providing a single HDMI® output along with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control ports. In addition to DM 8G+, it is also compatible with HDBaseT®, allowing it to be connected directly to an HDBaseT certified source. Its compact, low-profile design allows the DM-RMC-4K-100-C to be installed discreetly behind a flat panel display or above a ceiling mounted projector. It connects to the head end or source location using a single CAT type twisted pair cable.
4K Ultra HD
Crestron DigitalMedia continues to advance the standard for digital AV signal distribution, delivering the world’s first end-to-end 4K system solution. The DM-RMC-4K-100-C features the latest DM 8G+ technology, providing support for the transport of 4K and Ultra HD video signals. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
As the leader in HDMI and control system technologies, Crestron developed DigitalMedia (DM®) to deliver the first complete HD AV distribution system to take HDMI to a higher level. DigitalMedia allows virtually any mix of HDMI and other AV sources to be distributed throughout a home, office, school, or virtually any other facility. The latest generation of DMis called DigitalMedia 8G™ (DM 8G®). Engineered for ultra high-bandwidth and ultimate scalability, DM 8G provides a true one-wire lossless transport for moving high-definition video, audio, Ethernet, and control signals over a choice of twisted pair or fiber optic cable.
DM 8G over twisted pair copper wire is called DigitalMedia 8G+ (DM 8G+). DM 8G+ handles uncompressed Full HD 1080p,Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for 3D, Deep Color, and HDCP 2.2. Audio capabilities include support for high-bit rate 7.1 audio formats like Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD®as well as uncompressed linear PCM. All signals are transported over a single CAT type cable, supporting 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals at distances up to 330 feet (100 m) using Crestron DM Ultra Cable, Crestron DM 8G Cable, or third-party CAT5e.
- DigitalMedia 8G+® receiver and display controller
- Connects to a DM® switcher or transmitter over a single CAT type twisted pair cable
- HDBaseT® Certified - Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides oneHDMI® or DVI display output
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®,DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCMaudio
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for all resolutions up to UHD and 4K using DM Ultra cable
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 ft (70 m) for UHD and 4K using DM 8G cable, or 165 ft (50 m) using CAT5e
- Provides a 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, RS-232, and Ethernet
- Compatible with Crestron® USB over Ethernet Extenders
- Allows quick, easy setup and diagnostics
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Powered via the DM connection or local power pack (included)