Featuring Digital Quiet Motor Technology™, the CSM-QMTDC-DRP-3-EX motor provides quiet yet robust operation for Crestron® Drapery Systemswith tracks up to 240 inches (6096 mm). Fully integrated electronics eliminate the need for bulky add-on interface modules, allowing for an easy, streamlined installation. The CSM-QMTDC-DRP-3-EX uses robust infiNET EX® wireless technology for communications. A Cresnet® wired version of the motor is also available (model CSM-QMTDC-DRP-3-CN).
The CSM-QMTDC-DRP-3-EXcan integrate seamlessly into a Crestron control system to be operated from keypads, wireless remotes, and touch screens. For easy setup, the motor includes a local three-button interface with a corresponding multicolor LED for users to test the drapery system after installation and to set drapery limits. Power is supplied to the CSM-QMTDC-DRP-3-CNvia dedicated Crestron power supplies, such as the CSA-PWS40 or CSA-PWS10S-HUB. The CSA-PWS10S-HUB is capable of distributing power to up to tendrapery motors from one unit. Quiet Motor Technology
The drapery motor utilizes the quiet, precision-controlled Quiet Motor Technology to control the movement of the draperies, keep track of the drapery’s position, and adjust the drapery to the user’s desired preset positions. Touch Motion Feature
By gently pulling on the edge of the drapery fabric, users can activate the CSM-QMTDC-DRP-3-EX to move the draperies along the track to an open or closed position. In the event of a power outage, a manual override feature allows users to manually move the draperies.
- For Crestron® Drapery Systems with tracks up to 240 inches (6096 mm)
- Long-life brushless motor featuring Digital Quiet Motor Technology™ for nearly imperceptible operation
- Built-in infiNET EX® wireless communications
- Fully integrated design, with no external modules required
- 24 Volt low-voltage power
- Real-time activity monitoring and status feedback
- Touch Motion feature allows users to activate motor by simply pulling on drapery fabric
- Local pushbutton interface for testing
- Local diagnostic LEDs to indicate drapery system status
- Smooth starts and stops with adjustable limits
- Protective features that detect and react to obstructions in the drapery path to avoid motor or fabric damage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty