Turns your dry-erase board into an electronic whiteboard to enable display of whiteboard content on any video screen, or view remotely in any web browser. Open-platform compatible with any UC or VTC solution. Automatically saves a snapshot of each change as you draw, and produces a complete slide deck of session content.
The Crestron AirBoard™ whiteboard capture system (CCS-WB-1) turns any dry-erase board into an electronic whiteboard. Crestron AirBoard lets you use your whiteboard like normal, and share it in real time on video displays and web browsers. As you draw on the board, each change you make is captured and saved as a snapshot. A complete slide deck of snapshots can be downloaded or emailed at the end of the session. Crestron AirBoard perfectly preserves the intuitive whiteboard experience while extending its capabilities to accommodate large audiences and remote viewers.
Advanced optics and image processing
Crestron AirBoard uses whiteboard capture technology developed by Kaptivo®, which employs advanced optics and image processing to produce a crisp and colorful digital whiteboard image. A compact camera mounted above the whiteboard captures each stroke you make, while enhancing the ink colors and contrast for a clean, vibrant image. No special markers are required. Shadows, reflections, backgrounds, and body parts are automatically removed, so the onscreen video image looks just like you’re standing square in front of the whiteboard.
Powerful and practical presentation
Crestron AirBoard doesn’t rely on expensive large-screen touch displays, and won’t lock you into a single-manufacturer collaboration platform. It simply works with any dry-erase board (white or coated glass) up to 6 ft wide x 4ft high (1.8m wide x 1.2m high). This affords a writing surface equivalent to an 86.5" (220cm) diagonal electronic whiteboard. The great thing is, since the whiteboard image is flawlessly reproduced on any video screen, there’s no need for the physical whiteboard to be positioned where it can be seen by the whole audience. Just put it wherever it’s practical to use and present from, and let the audience view the whole thing on the big screen.
- Turns your dry-erase board into an electronic whiteboard
- View whiteboard content on any video display in real time
- View remotely in a web browser
- Open-platform compatible with any UC or VTC solution
- More intuitive to use and cost-effective compared to an interactive display or document camera solution
- Ideal for enterprise, education, and conference center applications
- Produces a high-contrast, full-color video image of the whiteboard
- Eliminates distortions, shadows, reflections, backgrounds, and body parts from the video image
- Works with any white or coated glass dry-erase board up to 6 x 4ft (1.8 x 1.2m)
- No special markers required
- Automatically saves a snapshot of each change as you draw
- Produces a complete slide deck of session content
- HDMI® output via a DGE-100 Digital Graphics Engine
- Touch screen controllable via a Crestron® control system
- Secure, encrypted network communications
- PoE or 100-240VAC line powered