Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets for more than 40 years, launches their new CSW-HD44014K - Pro AV/IT 18G 4K 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher.
Comprehensive's 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher supports 18G Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@60Hz 2160p. This 4x4 matrix switcher features four HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs, and provides true matrix routing for HDMI signals allowing flawless distribution of any four connected HDMI sources to any of four HDMI displays - in any combination. Control is easy and accessible at all times via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or the selection buttons on the front panel. This device also supports all HDMI 3D, and advanced audio formats.
Comprehensive's 4x4 HDMI Switcher is perfect for showroom displays, lecture halls, retail sales displays, and anywhere in between. All components are RoHS Compliant and come with a 2 Year Hassle-Free Warranty.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2 / HDCP 1.4 compliant
• Supports 18G video resolutions up to 4K@60, 3D video, and up to 16-bits/channel Deep Color
• Color space conversions among RGB, YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2 and xvYCC video formats
• High resolution VESA mode video format up to QSXGA@60Hz
• High-definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio
• Each video output has a S/PDIF digital coaxial and 3.5 TRS analog output for connection to an external amplifier, AV receiver, or powered speakers
• Smart EDID management for each source device, controllable via the front panel LCD display
• Control via RS-232, remote, on-panel, or TCP/IP PC application allows for PC control (via RS-232 or Ethernet connection)
• RoHS Certified
• 2 Year Warranty
For more information about Comprehensive or any Comprehensive products, please visit us at www.ComprehensiveCo.com, call toll free at 800-526-0242 or email email@example.com
About Comprehensive Connectivity
Since 1974, Comprehensive Connectivity has been the Pro A/V and IT industry standard for professional connectivity performance, reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages, boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.