The LX-MU800Z Projector brings the high performance, reliability and exceptionally long life of a laser light source to Canon’s LX-series. It delivers an outstanding 8000 lumens of brightness and up to 20,000 hours of continuous, virtually maintenance-free operation for large venues in higher education and corporate environments, houses of worship and digital signage applications – representing a lower total cost of ownership. Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) high-resolution, and a high contrast ratio of up to 10,500:1* combine to help produce highly detailed images and accurate color over a large projection area.
Laser Projection with Simplified Maintenance:
The laser light source system provides up to 20,000 hours of reliable, high-quality projection – which is many times longer than a conventional lamp’s life. As there are no lamps or filters to replace, there is virtually no maintenance required. This means downtime is kept to a minimum and running costs are relatively low when looking at the total life of the product which is a key consideration for challenging and hard-to-reach installations, such as auditoriums and lecture halls, or hard-to-access digital signage sites.
High Image Quality:
Single-chip DLP technology combined with the laser light source, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution, and a high contrast ratio of up to 10,500:1* enables the LX-MU800Z to produce high resolution content with an outstanding brightness of 8000 lumens, and a broad color gamut for remarkable color reproduction, detail and clarity. Extensive image adjustments allow for fine-tuning to suit image sources, environments and user preferences, while seven different optional lenses help ensure content will look great virtually wherever the projector is installed. Lenses range from Ultra Wide Zoom to Ultra Long Zoom, and can be installed or removed quickly and easily with a simple push of the lens release button.
The LX-MU800Z is convenient to set-up as it can be rotated 360 degrees to any angle on the vertical axis. It can also be positioned on its side so that images more suited to portrait projection** can be optimally displayed. This is a useful feature for sales promotion, digital signage, museums and art galleries.
- Laser Light Source Provides Longevity while Reducing Total Cost of Ownership
- 8000 Lumens with up to 10,500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- DLP Technology
- Seven Optional Interchangeable Lenses for Installation Flexibility
- Installation Convenience including 360-degree Installation, Portrait Projection, Motorized Lens Shift, 4-Point Keystone Correction and Lens Position Memory
- Multiple Professional Adjustments for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Versatile Connectivity: HDBaseT™, 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI-D, USB mini B, RJ-45, RS-232, 3D Sync Out
- Network Management including PJLink™, Extron Connectivity, Crestron Connectivity and AMX Device Discovery
- Backed by Canon's 3-Year Projector Limited Warranty, and 3-Year Advanced Warranty Service Exchange Program and Service Loaner Program