Our aluminum hub conveniently adds four high speed USB 2.0 ports to your desktop or laptop computer. The slim form factor saves space while the port placement and hard-mountable metal base keep the hub in place even when several USB devices are connected. The removable aluminum base can be hard-mounted to your desk. The hub easily slides from that base, and makes it convenient for travel as well. This hub can be self-powered from the USB port, or utilize an AC power supply adapter (included). Downstream ports have automatic connect and speed detection plus overcurrent protection with auto recovery. Add additional hubs to daisy-chain up to 127 devices; this hub delivers high speed data transfers up to 480 Mbps. Whether you are downloading or transferring spreadsheets, MP3 files, digital pictures, or video streams, our 4-port hub makes connecting several high speed USB 2.0 devices hassle-free.
- Each 4-pin USB 2.0 port transmits 1.5/12/480 Mbps transfer rates per USB 1.0/1.1/2.0 specifications
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 specification, and backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification
- Supports Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac® OS X or later
- Supports up to 127 devices
- CE & FCC approved
- Computer with USB 1.1 or 2.0 ports
- Package includes 7-Port USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub, One 3ft USB 2.0 A Male to USB Mini-B Male Cable, One hard-mountable metal base, Two self-tapping screws, One User manual, One AC power supply adapter