- Meets DisplayPort standards.
- Supports data-transfer rates of up to 10.8 Gbps.
- Move images, 1080p resolution video, and other sources of data (excluding Ethernet) quickly.
- Supports power over DisplayPort signal.
- Plug-and-play. No software to install, works right out of the box.
- Pinch-down locking hood secures the cable.
These dedicated cables convert DisplayPort signals to DVI. Use the cables in medical imaging, digital signage, computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), or geographic information systems (GIS) applications. The cables work with legacy technology, so you won't have the purchase new monitors or displays.
Easy to install-the pinchdown lockable hood keeps the cable secure. And you don't need a separate power supply, since the cable provides power via a DisplayPort signal.
- Connect digital monitors, projectors, or LCDs with a DVI connector to your Mac® or PC with a DisplayPort connector.
- Features a male DisplayPort connector and a male DVI connector.