Emerald SE provides users with a seamless desktop experience anywhere on a TCP/IP network while allowing the actual hardware to be housed in a corporate data center or in the cloud. The performance of Emerald SE allows easy deployment on standard corporate networks and even across WANs. The solution enables the same experience of a desktop PC even for media-rich applications, like video and photo editing.
Emerald SE provides Full HD DVI-D with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, transparent USB 2.0, and bi-directional analog audio. Link them in a point-to-point KVM extension over CATx up to 328 ft./100 m or even further using an IP or WAN connection. Or Connect multiple transmitters and receivers to an Emerald or IP switch to create a matrix switching setup.
- Next-generation KVM extension and matrix switching simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers
- Visually lossless full HD DVI video up to 1920x1200
- Low IP bandwidth requirements with less than 40-Mbps required for 1080p video
- Supports USB HID, transparent USB 2.0 and audio
- Manage bandwidth and user access, deploy new endpoints, update firmware and more from the receiver’s OSD
- (1) Emerald SE Receiver
- (1) 5VDC power supply
- (1) Power cord