Ideal for conference rooms, control rooms, and classrooms, the Quad Multiviewer gives you an incredibly easy way to simultaneously view four video sources on one display in real-time with no frame dropping. This cost-effective video scaler handles any input resolution up to 4Kat60Hz or full HD 1080p. The operation is fully automatic. Simply connect the video sources, such as laptops, DVRs or Ethernet switches, and the viewer intelligently converts the signal for optimal display.
Cost-effective: one screen/four sources
Save space and money in your control or conference room by viewing four 4K60 sources on one display instead of four. You'll also find the Quad Multiviewer to be an extremely affordable solution.
Superb sight and sound
Get true 4K60 input and output support. Inputs include three HDMI, one VGA, and one DisplayPort as well as digital and analog audio. Don't have a 4K display? The viewer scales signals down to match the native display resolution.
Change and rearrange how you view the four different video windows. Choose from six pre-set PIP and POP layouts or create up to eight custom screen layouts. You can also rotate, enlarge and flip images.
Engineers in today's command and control rooms and Real-Time Operation Centers (ROCs) need instantaneous access to mission-critical monitoring systems. Give them the ability to efficiently see all data feeds on one display.
Hold more productive meetings and encourage collaboration in conference rooms and huddle spaces. Connect PCs, laptops, media boxes, Blu-ray players even an Ethernet switch. Add ControlBridge™ for a complete, one-touch room automation system.
- Video processor can scale HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA video up or down and adjust its aspect ratio to match the native resolution of your screen.
- Control via pushbuttons, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR.
- Supports PIP and POP configurations. Includes six preset screen layouts.
- Provides seamless switching between multimedia input channels.
- Images can be rotated, enlarged and flipped.
- Supports stereo analog audio input and stereo digital audio output.
- Ideal for conference rooms and control rooms.