- Intelligent keyboard and PS/2® emulation prevent remote PC CPU lockup - even if your keyboard or interconnect cable is disconnected.
- Enables you to place CPUs where you want them.
- Built-in surge protection protects the CAT5 link side from surges and spikes.
- Adjustable video equalization and 1280 x 1024 resolution for crisp, clear video.
- Also available with single- and dual-user access.
- Includes local module, remote module, (1) 3-ft. coax CPU cable, (1) 3-ft. serial cable, (1) 6-ft. audio cable, power supply, and user's manual.
- To convert your USB-style keyboard and mouse signals to PS/2, order the USB to PS/2 Converter (KVUSB).
- To use Extender Kits with an AT® mouse, add a GHOST Emulator (AC244A).
Stretch your connections, stretch your savings.
A micro extender stretches CPU-to-workstation connections up to 150 feet (45.7 m) across CATx cable - which you may already have installed. Talk about an immediate money saver!
Put 'em where you want 'em.
Keep your CPUs out of reach of unauthorized users. Or locate CPUs centrally and keep them away from dirt and dust.
Don't worry about CPU lockup.
The Single-Access KVM Micro Extender Kit provides intelligent keyboard and PS/2® mouse emulations, so the attached CPU doesn't lock up even when your keyboard or interconnect cable is unplugged. You can also use an AT® mouse with a GHOST Emulator (AC244A).
High resolution for crisp video.
The Micro Extender Kit features adjustable video equalization, giving you 1280 x 1024 video at up to 150 feet (45.7 m).
The Micro Extender features built-in surge protection to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes. The Micro Extender gets the job done in the harshest of conditions, in the harshest of environments.
- VGA Video resolution 1280 x 1024
- PS/2 Peripherals
- CATx connections
- Up to 150 Ft. over CATx