Protect your computer and secure it in a safe place up to 330 feet (100 m) from your workstation, connected with a single inexpensive CATx cable. Supports Full HD video and USB 2.0, including control of the keyboard, mouse, Web cameras, Flash drive, speakers, microphone, and other USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
The ideal high-resolution KVM extender
The ServSwitch™ HDMI with USB 2.0 KVM Extender preserves the quality of the HDMI video signal and offers real-time transmission without the delays and compression that degrades the high-resolution viewing experience. Now you can take full advantage of the high-def video you get with HDMI and extend those signals 100 meters without compromise. It's ideal for use in applications such as high-end medical imaging, interactive digital signage, home theaters, even industrial controls.
USB HID support
The extender supports of a variety of HIDs. Keyboards and mice are the most common HIDs, but other devices based on HID protocol, including some touch screens, will work as well.
DDC read channel
The DDC read capability enables true EDID information to be received from the attached display. This guarantees optimum plug-and-play support.
- HDMI Video Resolution 4K, 1080p or 1920x1200
- No compression, no delay of video data
- Supports 3D, 4K, Deep Color, and x.v. Color; as well as lip-sync, CEC, and HDCP pass-through
- Supports HDCP pass-through
- USB 2.0 at 40Mbps with USB audio devices
- True EDID read mode
- CATx connections up to distance of 328 Ft.
- Uses a single, solid core CAT5e (or better) cable for desktop extension, simplifying installation
- Solid-core CAT6 is recommended for the best performance
- Mass-Storage Acceleration Technology