Barco’s SecureStream is a media streaming solution that makes sharing content from the control room to external stakeholders easy and secure. An addition to Baro's TransForm N and CMS control room and collaboration products, SecureStream uses a very intuitive user interface that allows control room operators to drag and drop video or data sources into a channel that can be pushed to field staff or external experts.
From the overview of available sources, control room operators can simply drag and drop content into a SecureStream channel and then provide the needed link to the receivers. The content can be video, data, or even a CMS perspective (a group of content that logically belongs together). The remote end user can use the web browser of his or her personal mobile device to view the shared content.
- Extremely easy to use, with CMS integration
- Drag and drop sources into a streaming channel
- Streaming channel available on web browser of any mobile device
- Security at the heart, using both on-premise and cloud technology
- Sharing information from central headquarters to multiple remote command positions
- Feeding information to distributed meeting rooms and crisis rooms
- Emergency information sharing across echelons and with external partners or agencies
- Providing situational information to personnel in the field
- Consulting remote experts for advice
- Sharing ‘dashboard’ information with managers using mobile devices