This 4K UHD HDMI with Dolby Audio™ and DTS-HD® stereo audio downmixer supports the transmission of high bandwidth (18Gbps) video through HDMI, and allows the associated audio signal to be simultaneously extracted and split to both digital and analog audio outputs, providing high quality audio and video performance.
This unit can downmix standard Dolby audio and DTS-HD formats up to 7.1 and output the audio as stereo (LPCM 2.0) over HDMI, S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) as well as analog RCA connections. It is also able to manage Dolby Atmos signals by extracting 7.1 channels from Atmos and downmixing that audio. It can also support the pass-through of HD and standard bitstream formats as well as LPCM 7.1 with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz if needed.
- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compliant with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840x2160 at 60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) and 4096x2160 at 60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 48-bit deep color up to 1080p60
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, bitstream and HD bitstream audio formats over HDMI
- Embedded Dolby audio decoder technology
- Embedded DTS 2.0 + digital out decoder technology
- Integrated digital interpolation filter and digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- Supports LPCM sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Supports Dolby digital sampling rates up to 48kHz.
- Supports DTS sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Simultaneous audio output via HDMI, analog stereo, Coaxial and Optical.
- Supports coaxial and optical audio sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Support extracting HDMI audio signal from HDTV’s ARC connection.
- Provides EDID management with EDID bypass and 1 user modifiable EDID
- PC based EDID management tool support
- Supports RS-232 style control via a Virtual COM port over USB