The PRO 42s low-profile design assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO 42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond. With wide-range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25ft (7.6m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector