A perfect fit for conference rooms and other meeting spaces, the ATW-T1006 System 10 Boundary Microphone/Transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance with clear, natural sound quality. This cardioid condenser boundary mic is equipped with a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The mic also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
- Cardioid condenser boundary microphone/transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: -6 dB (for loudest voices), 0 dB and +6 dB (for softest voices)
- Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display located on bottom of unit
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation