The M1000 sound masking speaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal into the plenum space. The innovative 734 cubic inch square enclosure ensures ample low frequency response. A specially designed 8" dual cone loudspeaker is included in the package. A high efficiency 70.7V internal transformer is coupled to an external tap selector switch for easy system tuning.
The exclusive Atlas Sound EZ hang brackets simplify installation. This innovative suspension system utilizes (2) collapsible plated hangers configured to allow quick upward, downward, or side firing installation. The hangers are factory-installed on the unit and fold flat for shipping. To meet most any local code requirement, the M1000 includes an innovative cover containing both knockouts and a strain relief. This system will allow the use of rigid or flexible conduit (if required) and easily accommodates "through" connections on the removable plate. UL 2043 listed for use in air handling spaces.
- 734 cubic inch enclosure for extended low frequency response
- Black epoxy finish blends with open ceiling plans
- Design enables upward, downward and side firing sound dispersion
- Innovative input panel includes combination knock-out and strain relief connector to accommodate flexible or rigid conduit
- Labor-saving hardware package - complete with new snap hanger assembly, allows quick and easy installation
- Plenum Rated
- Pre-assembled unit includes 8" dia. loudspeaker, transformer, enclosure, baffle and mounting hardware
- Suitable for use above suspended ceiling systems