Phoenix, AZ September 11th, 2013 - Atlas Sound, the leader in commercial audio solutions for over 80 years, announced today a new customer support website designed to provide customers with an unmatched support experience. This new support page enables customers to create tickets online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well as providing a searchable knowledge base and community support forum to find additional assistance and learning opportunities.
This new support site allows dealers and integrators the ability to:
- Create and track support tickets online
- Submit design assistance requests
- Receive email notifications regarding ticket status
- Search knowledge base and community forum
- Download product information including software, data sheets, installation sheets, and application guides
- Subscribe to and receive email notifications when new information is posted
"Our new support page provides our dealers and integrators a library of resources and a community of help while still giving them access to all of our technical documents", said Senior Vice President of Digital Systems Dan Murphy. "Customers can now search our database or submit a support ticket when it is convenient for them, even during off hours. The community feature is one of my favorite parts of this new system as it allows us to communicate directly with our integrators in an informal way that is also searchable by other integrators."
Visit Atlas Sound's new support page to see all of the new exciting features and information available to our integrators and dealers.