Rapid Project Maker / NSS-RPM is a cloud-based software configuration tool that allows AV technicians or IT professionals to easily configure a new or newly modified AMX system by using a step-by-step wizard-based approach. RPM simplifies more than just the configuration - it is a comprehensive tool designed to help throughout the commissioning process, from start to finish. With no programming required, the user can configure the project, create a user interface and generate step-by-step instructions on how to install the system. Users can store their projects on AMX.com, allowing them to access and manage them from anywhere.
Since its inception, RPM has added several valuable new capabilities including exciting new User Interface template options, support for dual rooms, Enzo control options and usability options for videoconferencing.
- Cloud-Based Tool – Design, configure and manage systems over the web
- No Programming Required – Dramatically simplifies configuration of an AMX control system
- Configure Systems in Less Than an Hour – With no programming required, cut the commissioning process from several days to less than an hour
- Consistent, Reliable Systems – Complete multiple installations with greater consistency, reliability and efficiency
- Pre-Configured Systems – Get a head start using one of the pre-populated templates
- Create, Save and Manage Projects Anywhere – Access and edit projects from any web-enabled device that supports flash, thereby reducing on-site service calls
- No Training Required – Entry level technicians can follow RPM's step-by-step process to configure an entire system from start to finish
- Automatically Generates Project Documents – Simplify the installation process with detailed step-by-step instructions, an equipment list of AMX products and third-party device mapping
- Continuous Improvement – RPM constantly evolves to accommodate the newest products from AMX, and incorporate drivers for new displays and other third party devices
- Help Tips – Never get lost or confused - each step in RPM has context sensitive help tips to guide the user through the process
- Build Macros - Design custom macros to automate different activities from events such as detecting room occupancy, touching the control panel’s home screen or detecting a video signal from a newly plugged-in device