Mighty MicroMic for miking up accordions, guitars and pianos.
The C516 ML professional miniature instrumental microphone, part of the MicroMics family, is designed for use on accordions, pianos, guitar speakers and keyboard/organ cabinets. Using two C516 MLs (one on the bass and one on the treble side) and an optional B29 L battery power supply is the ideal way to mic up an accordion.
The C516 ML comes with a wide variety of mounting materials, such as screws, adhesive pads and adapter plates, for easy installation on the instrument or amp.
- Cardioid polar pattern - for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mount - for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Rugged, highly stable gooseneck - for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable - easy to install and service
- Established as an industry-standard accordion mic - on stages worldwide, day by day for decades