16Ch XLR rackmount microphone splitter with 3 isolated/1 direct outputs. Wireworks RS Series Transformer Isolated Microphone Splitters are rack-mount units featuring all XLR inputs and XLR outputs. This simplified design, offers the greatest flexibility in applications where muti-channel cabling is not used. All XLR connectors are mounted on the front panel for easy up-front access. Each microphone splitter features a 1:1, 1:1:1, or 1:1:1:1 turns ratio bridging transformer with a single primary and one, two, or three secondary windings. Transformers also maintain separate faraday shields and reject common mode noise caused by the voltage differences between the chassis of the multiple mixers. Phantom power can be passed through the direct output.
- 16 Channels, each with 1 female XLR input, 1 male XLR direct output, 3 male XLR isolated output and 1 ground lift switch
- Designed to be mounted in a standard 19" rack
- All XLRs are mounted on the front panel for easy access
- Genuine Jensen transformers
- Phantom power compatible
- Wireworks lifetime warranty