C2-3350 universal input seamless switcher is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality up, down and cross conversion between standard video formats and Computer or HDTV signals. NTSC, PAL and SECM video standards are supported. Each of the 8x universal video inputs on HD15 connectors can accommodate Composite Video, YC (S-Video), YUV, YPbPr, RGBHV, RGBS or RGsB formats. Compact adapters are available that convert from BNC to HD15 or 4-Pin YC to HD15. Incoming video parameters may be adjusted. The output is selectable as any computer resolution up to 2048x2048 at any vertical refresh rate and all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p as well as Composite and YC.
Two Program outputs are provided. One is Universal Analog via an HD15 that can be set to any analog format and resolution form Composite Video through 1080p HD. The second Program out is provided as DVI-D. Preview output is an analog RGBHV signal that shows the selected input as a full screen image preview; CV and YC inputs are up-converted to RGBHV for viewing.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, Infrared, RS-232 or IP. A Windows control panel is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with C2-3000 units. Variable zoom to 10X allows you to enlarge any part of the video image to fill the entire computer screen and position controls allow you to move around to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image to any display. High bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors.
AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications.
- Automatic incoming resolution and format detection
- 8x universal video input seamless switching
- 1x program output (analog, any format)
- 1x program output (DVI-D)
- 1x preview output (RGBHV forma, all sources)
- Universal scaler (up, down and cross conversion)
- Video frame rate conversion
- Worldwide TV standards conversion
- Aspect ratio conversion
- Menu driven control via joystick and LCD
- Remote controllable via IR, RS-232 or IP
- Multiple input and output connector choices
- Rack-mounting ear kit (to fit to 19” rack width)
- Unrestricted single window PIP
- Genlock to any input and mix function