Tripp Lite's 100ft easy-pull VGA trunk cable makes pulling video cable through conduit or confined areas a breeze. Threaded ends feature screw on pull-caps, which can be attached to fish tape. Choose from a variety of connector choices that easily screw on to the threaded ends of the trunk cable. Cable ends are colored-coded green to denote VGA applications. Plenum rated jacket complies with local fire codes.
- Eliminates the need to field terminate VGA connectors
- Plenum rated jacket to comply with local fire codes
- Detachable, screw-on connectors
- Protects entire cable from strain, dirt, debris and damage
- Intended for connecting peripherals, home theater and AV applications