Tripp Lite's EZA-035 35 feet easy pull VGA trunk cable makes pulling video cable through conduit or confined areas a breeze. Threaded ends feature screw on pull-caps, which can be attached to fish tape. Choose from a variety of connector choices that easily screw on to the threaded ends of the trunk cable. Cable ends are colored-coded green to denote VGA applications.
- Eliminates the need to field terminate VGA connectors
- Detachable, screw-on connector with pull tab (7/8 in. diameter) makes it easy to pull through tight spaces, and helps protect the cable from strain, dirt, debris and damage when doing so
- Allows cable to be run according to code - inside conduit, drop ceilings
- Available in both PVC and Plenum versions
- Comes in 35 ft., 50 ft. and 100 ft. lengths
- Choose from a variety of connector combinations for the perfect fit