Minicom specter II USB remote unit for phantom KVM installation. Connects to HD15 and USB ports on computer/server and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the computer/server to the system ports on a Minicom Universal Phantom Manager (0SU52015) or Phantom MX II (0SU52016) KVM switch or a Specter II USB (0SU51011) or PS/2 (0SU51012) remote unit. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Scheduled purchases.
- Needed to connect a PS/2 Server to a Minicom Universal Phantom Manager or Phantom MX II KVM switch
- Easy to install, no software needed
- No power supply needed
- Allows a recommended maximum distance of 360 ft. (110 m.) from the KVM to the last remote unit in the installation
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases