Enabling the growing demand for video collaboration from any device, anywhere requires seamless integration of once disparate networks. RealPresence Distributed Media Application (DMA) is a network-based software application that manages and distributes calls across collaboration networks. Utilizing intelligent algorithms, DMA dynamically routes calls throughout the network based on priority, class of service, resource availability, and network outage with highly efficient load balancing and virtualization of bridging resources. Available as a software or hardware solution, our redundancy and resiliency ensures your global organization remains connected as part of your continuity plan for any small or large outage scenario.
- Unmatched scale supports 75,000 device registrations and 25,000 concurrent calls; provides load balancing and MCU resource management to up to 64 bridges for the most demanding environments.
- Eliminate single points of failure with redundant application servers, databases, and geographically distributed super clusters
- Simplify administration by automatically provisioning user accounts and personal meeting rooms with little or no administrative effort.
- Increase resource utilization through advanced routing algorithms that maximize resource utilization and dynamically distribute calls based on priority, bandwidth and class of service.
- Lower operating cost and increase end user productivity via API SDK for conference monitoring, provisioning users and VMRs, resource reporting and billing. Custom applications integrate the video conferencing network into company wide applications, proces
- Secure collaboration from anywhere while on the go, in the office or from home
- SIP/H.323 combined support for remote and B2B calling scenarios with SIP and H.323 (AVC and SVC) capabilities for a seamless video collaboration experience within and beyond the firewall