The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is the industry’s first standardized input, which increases flexibility for users of any digital signage application. These OPS single board computers feature a 1.6 GHz AMD Dual Core Fusion CPU and were designed with display integration in mind. Used with select NEC displays’ expansion slots, this solution eliminates the need for an external PC, cabling, mounting and power supply. Featuring dual video outputs with DVI for internal display support and DisplayPort for external display support, the units also include integrated Display Control via an internal RS-232 connection. This module has been optimized for reliable 1080p video playback and, with support for Windows OS, has the flexibility to run most third-party software and custom applications. These benefits make NEC’s OPS single board computer ideal for markets such as digital signage, quick-service restaurants, education, medical, retail and rental staging.
- No external connections required. PC signal, audio and control signals all passed internally from display to OPS device
- Seamless design provides for clean, hidden integration that eliminates the need for external components
- Service can be performed while the display is still mounted, simplifying installation and reducing maintenance
- 1.6 GHz AMD Dual Core Fusion CPU with integrated HD 6310 GPU offers flexibility for robust performance to process digital signage content, rendering beautiful imagery
- True 1080P video with hardware assisted support for formats such as MPEG2, H.264 and WM9
- Small but powerful with an all-metal chassis make this an ideal solution for commercial applications requiring an integrated PC
- 3-year warranty matches that of the display