The Marshall Electronics V-MD1012 features two 10.1-inch LED high resolution (1920x1200) displays in a rack-mounted design with easily accessible back panels and swappable input modules. The dual independent displays include fully-adjustable crop, aspect ratio, and markers to dial in any kind of desired framing, as well as an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
The V-MD1012 can monitor two independent channels simultaneously, providing accurate details on false color, peaking, audio clipping, color temperature, and more, and includes four user-programmable preset buttons to take you immediately to any monitoring function.
- Modular 3G-SDI, HDMI, and DVI (optional) inputs and outputs for "future proofing" and compatibility with legacy systems
- Hinged mount for easy access to back panel
- Loop-through functionality for confidence monitoring
- Two-channel audio analysis window with up to 16 channels of audio monitoring
- Fully-adjustable, customizable aspect ratio markers
- Expanded crop and scaling functions to select any portion of image
- Easy-to-use graphical interface