The Marshall CV502-U3 is a USB-powered, high-definition POV camera with an ultra-wide 126°-angle field-of-view lens, that offers simple plug-and-play connectivity with any Mac, PC, or Linux system. It delivers sharp, vivid color images in resolutions up to 1920x1080p at 60 frames per second, and is designed to be used for huddle rooms, streaming studios, collaboration spaces, and any other professional corporate communications setting.
Using a high-performance, 2.5-Megapixel 1/3-inch sensor, the CV502-U3 delivers stunning picture clarity right to the computer, laptop, or tablet. Marshall's CV502-U3 has the option of interchangeable lenses to fit any custom field-of-view angle needed, with UVC 1.5 control specifications that automatically sync the camera to optimum frame rates, resolution, brightness, color, and bandwidth settings for a perfectly clear picture, every time. Additional ability to adjust via USB3.0Cam Camera Control Software for applications that require specific camera settings.
The CV502-U3 comes with an adjustable, heavy-duty CVM-5 monitor mount clip and locking USB 3.0 Cable.
- Sharp, vivid color images up to 1920x1080p/1080i at speeds of 60/50fps
- Ultra-wide 126° Horizontal Angle-of-View (2.3mm) M12 lens comes standard
- Interchangeable lenses for custom-designed studios, huddle spaces or meeting rooms
- Locking 2-meter (6 1/2 foot) USB 3.0 cable with thumb-screw lock on camera for reliable USB connection
- Powered through USB cable with easy plug-and-play connectivity with Mac, PC, or Linux system with no driver downloads required
- UVC 1.5 (USB Video Class) compliant for easy video adjustments via common computer, UCC, and teleconference software platforms
- Self-adaptive resolution and frame-rate to adjust to computer ability and bandwidth available for reliable operation
- Durable design with smooth finish for professional installations requiring custom design and reliable operation
- 2MP 1/3" Progressive scan sensor with 4:2:2 (YCbCr) color space for clear vibrant color images
- Universal 1/4"-20 mount for limitless custom design mounting options with flip-able image ability
- Ships with Marshall CVM-5 monitor/stand mount for mounting and operation out of the box
- Custom Huddle rooms
- Web conferences
- Studio collaboration
- Video meetings
- Unified communications and collaboration (UCC)
- Web streaming