ILD122 compact (one-half RU) professional audio hearing loop driver is capable of driving loop areas in excess of 2,150 sqft. (200 m²) with an unsurpassed clarity of sound for both music and speech for superior intelligibility. Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by a 5 year warranty and Listen technical support. Improved power output provides outstanding value without compromise. It boasts all the usual features such as metal loss correction and is compatible with our unique Ultra-low Spill™ technology. The ILD122 is a compact and elegant unit suitable for freestanding, wall mounting or rack mounting.
- Delivers years of trouble free service to ensure venues will never disappoint people with t-coil equipped hearing aids or receivers
- Ideal for assistive listening applications in places of worship, theaters, schools, conference rooms, training facilities and hotels
- Continuous delivery of up to 3.5 amps under varying load conditions ensures the driver will operate under a variety of installation conditions
- Optimized sound quality and audio processing ensures that people with t-coil equipped hearing aids or receivers will be delighted with the experience
- Design, installation training, support and certification ensures the loop system meets the demands of customers
- Extensive audio and loop options delivers the right solution in a variety of applications