ILD100DC audio hearing loop driver is in a class of its own. This compact and stylish unit is capable of driving loop areas in excess of 2,150 sqft. (200 m²) with an unsurpassed clarity of sound for both music and speech for superior intelligibility. Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by a full 5 year warranty and Listen technical support. All connections are plug and socket style for simple quick installation. Configuration VOX switching sets priorities for each input. Twin phono (RCA) inputs provide a simple interface to hi-fi systems and televisions. Available with a range of microphones, interface cables and accessories. Freestanding or wall mounted, the ILD100DC is the obvious choice for smaller installations such as video conference rooms, private homes, TV rooms, nursing homes, receptions and waiting rooms.
- Delivers years of trouble free service to ensure venues will never disappoint people with t-coil equipped hearing aids
- Ideal for assistive listening applications in video conference rooms, private homes, TV rooms, nursing homes, receptions rooms, waiting rooms, boat, minibuses, taxis and small public transport vehicles
- Continuous delivery of up to 3.4 amps under varying load conditions ensures the driver will operate under a variety of installation conditions
- Optimized sound quality and audio processing ensures that people with t-coil equipped hearing aids will be delighted with the experience
- Design and installation training, support and certification ensures the loop system meets the demands of customers
- Extensive audio and loop options delivers the right solution in a variety of applications