The 4328P features RMC™ Room Mode Correction, JBL's exclusive technology that automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each speaker in the room for absolute accuracy at the mix position.
The LSR4300 Series Studio Monitors are designed for critical stereo and multi-channel audio production applications that require exceptional spectral accuracy and high SPL capability. Acknowledging that much of today’s production is carried out in acoustically untreated rooms, the LSR4300 Series is the first professional monitor to combine JBL’s Linear Spatial Reference technology and automated RMC™ Room Mode Correction, an onboard system that automatically compensates for low frequency anomalies measured at the mix position. The LSR4300 enhances computer-based production by incorporating system-wide volume control, input source selection, individual speaker solo and user EQ. Harman HiQnet™ Network protocol enables centralized system-wide control from any speaker, wireless remote control and computer using LSR4300 Control Center Software.
- Advanced linear spatial reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at mix position
- RMC room mode correction provides electronic control of room modes
- Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities
- Silk dome transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control
- Magnetically shielded transducers minimize interference when used in close proximity to video monitors
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation
- Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning